The Corsair AX1200 provides the power level, reliability, and stability required for the ultimate SLI and CrossFire gaming PCs. It delivers more than 90% energy-efficiency, and is built to Corsair’s renowned quality standards with one aim alone — to deliver the precise features and performance that enthusiasts demand.
A Fully Modular Cabling System
All cables detach from the power supply. During installation, this gives you the flexibility of using only the cables you need for a clean system build with optimal airflow. And, when it’s time to replace or upgrade your power supply, it can be removed from your system without interfering with your cabling — the cables stay in place and connect to your new fully-modular Corsair power supply.
With 90% efficiency at 50% load, the Corsair Professional Series Gold power supply runs quieter, generates minimal excess heat, and saves you money every month. It's earned the 80 Plus Gold seal of approval, your guarantee that you're making the right choice for smart, efficient power delivery.
|Attribute for Geat deals||No|
|Product Features||- The latest ATX12V v2.31 and EPS 2.92 standards and it is backward compatible with ATX12V 2.2 and ATX12V 2.01 systems.
- An ultra-quiet double ball-bearing fan delivers excellent airflow at an exceptionally low noise level by varying fan speed in response to temperature.
- 80PLUS Gold certified, delivering up to 90% energy efficiency at real world load conditions.
- Active Power Factor Correction (PFC) with PF value of 0.99.
- Universal AC input from 90~264V. No more hassle of flipping that tiny red switch to select the voltage input!
- A dedicated single +12V rail offers maximum compatibility with the latest components.
- Over-voltage and over-current protection, under-voltage protection, and short circuit protection provide maximum safety to your critical system components.
- High-quality Japanese capacitors provide uncompromised performance and reliability.
- The completely modular cable system allows you to use only the cables you need. Power supply upgrade and replacement is easy, as the cables only need to be disconnected at the power supply.
- Low-profile, flat cable design reduces air friction and helps maximize airflow through your computer's chassis.
- A Seven year warranty and lifetime access to Corsair!¡¥s legendar technical support and customer service.
|Product Specifications||Brand - CORSAIR
Model - Gold AX1200 (CMPSU-1200AX)
Series - Professional Series
Type - ATX12V v2.31 / EPS12V v2.92
Maximum Power - 1200W
Fans - 1 x 140mm double ball-bearing fan
PFC - Active
Main Connector - 20+4Pin
+12V Rails - Single
PCI-Express Connector - 6 x 6+2-Pin
SATA Power Connector - 16
SLI - Certified
Modular - Yes
Efficiency - >90%
Energy-Efficient - 80 PLUS GOLD Certified
Over Voltage Protection - Yes
Input Voltage - 90 - 264 V
Output - +3.3V@30A, +5V@30A, +12V1@100.4A, -12V@0.8A, +5VSB@3.5A
MTBF - >100,000 Hours
Approvals - UL, CUL, CE, CB, FCC Class B, TUV, CCC, -tick.
Dimensions - 5.9in x 3.4in x 7.3in
- 1 x Main connector (20+4Pin)
- 2 x 4+4-Pin ATX/EPS 12V
- 12 x Peripheral
- 16 x SATA
- 2 x Floppy
- 6 x PCI-E
|Cash on Delivery||No|
|Back Order Lead Time||N/A|
|Product Code Type||UPC|
|Computer Hardware Plateform||N/A|
|Hard Disk Size||No|
|Flash Drive Size||No|
|Memory Card Type||No|
|Item Per Quantity||1|
|Bullet Point1||The latest ATX12V v2.31 and EPS 2.92 standards and it is backward compatible with ATX12V 2.2 and ATX12V 2.01 systems.|
|Bullet Point2||An ultra-quiet double ball-bearing fan delivers excellent airflow at an exceptionally low noise level by varying fan speed in response to temperature.|
|Bullet Point3||80PLUS Gold certified, delivering up to 90% energy efficiency at real world load conditions.|
|Bullet Point4||Active Power Factor Correction (PFC) with PF value of 0.99.|
|Bullet Point5||Universal AC input from 90~264V. No more hassle of flipping that tiny red switch to select the voltage input!|
|Is Gift Wrap Available||Yes|