Count on affordable wireless performance to do more at home and on the go. Wirelessly print from virtually anywhere, using HP ePrint, and print two-sided documents automatically. Produce impressive results, using low-cost Original HP inks.
Affordable, wireless printing with low-cost inks—even on the go—and time-saving features for printing, scanning, and copying.
Low-cost inks to fuel new possibilities
• Take advantage of low-cost Original HP ink cartridges, and print what matters for less.
• Print affordably, using individual ink cartridges, and easily replace only the cartridge you need.
• HP Deskjet—celebrating more than 20 years as the world’s top-selling printer brand.
• Print, scan, copy, and connect to Web content.
Reliable, time-saving results made easy
• Save time by automatically printing and copying on both sides of a single page.
• Produce borderless everyday documents, photos, and flyers at home.
• Easily print, scan, copy, and access HP Quick Forms from the 2.0-inch (5.08 cm) mono display.
• Print everyday documents at ISO (laser-comparable) speeds up to 8 ppm black and up to 7.5 ppm color.
Easy mobile printing—from virtually anywhere
• With HP ePrint, now you can print from virtually anywhere.
• Print and share wirelessly, and connect to your wireless network quickly and easily.
• Download convenient, free apps from HP and partners to wirelessly print directly from a smartphone.
• Manage your printer from your Apple mobile device.
Designed with the environment in mind
• Consume up to 50% less paper, using automatic two-sided printing and copying.
• Save energy, using an e-all-in-one that is ENERGY STAR qualified.
• Use Original HP ink cartridges for quality, reliability, and rewards.
• Get free cartridge recycling through HP Planet Partners.
|Attribute for Geat deals||No|
|Product Specifications||Dimensions Width: 440 mm Thickness: 365 mm Weight: 5 kg Features Printer Type: All in One Functions: Print, Copy, Scan Memory, Standard: Integrated Memory, Maximum: Integrated Print Languages: HP PCL 3 GUI Hp ePrint Capability: Available Mobile Printing Capability: HP ePrint, HP wireless direct printing, Apple AirPrint Wireless Capability: Yes, wireless operations compatible with 2.4 GHz routers only. Connectivity, Standard: 1 Hi-Speed USB 2.0; 1 WiFi 802.11n Display Type: 2.0" (5 cm) Hi-Res Mono LCD Printing specifications Print Speed Black (Draft, A4): Up to 23 ppm Print Speed Colour (Draft, A4): Up to 22 ppm Print Speed Black (Iso, Laser Comparable): Up to 8 ppm Print Speed Colour (Draft, 10x15 Photo): As fast as 19 sec Print Speed Footnote Either after first page or after first set of ISO test pages. For details see: http://www.hp.com/go/printerclaims Duty Cycle (Monthly, A4): Up to 1000 pages Duty Cycle Note: Duty cycle is defined as the maximum number of pages per month of imaged output. This value provides a comparison of product robustness in relation to other HP LaserJet or HP Color LaserJet devices, and enables appropriate deployment of printers and MFPs to satisfy the demands of connected individuals or groups. Recommended Monthly Page Volume: 300 to 400 Print Technology: HP Thermal Inkjet Print Quality Black (Best): Up to 1200 x 600 rendered dpi (when printing from a computer) Print Quality Color (Best): Up to 4800 x 1200 optimized dpi color (when printing from a computer on selected HP photo papers and 1200 input dpi) Photo Printing: Available Borderless Printing: Yes (up to 8.5 x 11 in, 216 x 297 mm) Paper handling Paper Handling Input, Standard: Up to 80 sheet input tray Paper Handling Output, Standard: 15-sheet output tray Envelope Input Capacity: Up to 5 envelopes Duplex Printing: Automatic (standard) Finished Output Handling: Sheetfed Media Sizes Supported: A4; A5; B5; DL; C6; A6 Media Sizes, Custom: 76 x 127 to 216 x 356 mm Media Types: Paper (plain, inkjet, photo), envelopes, transparencies, labels, cards, the HP premium media, iron-on transfers, borderless media Media Weight, Recommended: A4: 75 to 90 g/m; HP envelopes: 75 to 90 g/m; HP cards: up to 200 g/m; HP 10 x 15 cm photo paper: up to 300 g/m Scan Type: Flatbed Scan Resolution, Optical: Up to 1200 dpi Bit Depth: 24-bit Scan Size (Flatbed), Maximum: 216 x 297 mm Copy Copy Resolution (Black Text): Up to 600 dpi Copy Resolution (Color Text And Graphics) : Up to 600 dpi Copy Reduce / Enlarge Settings: 25 to 400% Copies, Maximum: Up to 50 copies Power Power Consumption: 13.38 watts maximum, 13.38 watts (Active), 0.22 watts (Manual-Off), 2.72 watts (Standby), 0.8 watts (Sleep), 0.22 watts (Auto-Off) Acoustic Pressure Emissions: 46 dB(A) (printing at 4 ppm) Acoustic Power Emissions: 5.8 B(A) (printing at 4 ppm) Recommended Operating Temperature Range: 15 to 32C ENERGY STAR\xC2\xAE qualified: Available Minimum System Requirements: Microsoft Windows 7: 1 GHz 32-bit (x86) or 64-bit (x64) processor, 2 GB available hard disk space, CD-ROM/DVD drive or Internet connection, USB port, Internet Explorer; Windows Vista: 800 MHz 32-bit (x86) or 64-bit (x64) processor, 2 GB available hard disk space, CD-ROM/DVD drive or Internet connection, USB port, Internet Explorer; Windows XP SP3 or higher (32-bit only): any Intel Pentium II, Celeron or compatible processor, 233 MHz or higher, 750 MB available hard disk space, CD-ROM/DVD drive or Internet connection, USB port, Internet Explorer 6 or higher. Compatible Operating Systems: Microsoft Windows 7; Windows Vista; Windows XP SP3 or higher (32-bit only); Mac OS X v10.6, v10.7 Warranty 1 Year Manufacturer Warranty|
|Cash on Delivery||No|
|Back Order Lead Time||N/A|
|Product Code Type||No|
|Item Per Quantity||1|
|Bullet Point1||Low-cost inks to fuel new possibilities|
|Bullet Point2||Reliable, time-saving results made easy|
|Bullet Point3||Easy mobile printing—from virtually anywhere|
|Bullet Point4||Designed with the environment in mind|
|Is Gift Wrap Available||Yes|