For the urban populace of today, it’s quite unfortunate that ‘time’ and ‘comfort’ are on the descending slide. To tackle the demanding work life, its pressures and the equally hectic personal environ, we need more hands to finish the errands.
Cut to Skyline home appliances and you’ll be sorted out in more ways than one for life! Check out this high-octane home utility item and save your precious time and energy so that your life’s a tad better. This device is compact, safe, user-friendly and loves his job to the hilt! It finishes his work in a jiffy that too super-efficiently and effectively and you’ll be in a happy place with more time on your hands to enjoy other things as well. What’s more, it’s light-weight too so that you can carry it whenever and wherever you feel like.
Gear up and upgrade to an easier lifestyle before time runs out!
Steps to Use the Ice Cream Maker
Using the Ice Cream Maker you can make up to 1 1/2 quart of ice cream. Please follow the below steps to make your own ice cream first time:-
1. Make sure unit switch is in off mode.
2. To assemble the ice cream maker, slide the Motor unit onto the cover until it locks in place, two tabs underneath will “click” into place.
3. Insert paddle extender into Motor unit opening.
4. Remove freezer canister from freezer and insert it to base.
5. Insert paddle into cannister.
6. Place Motor and Cover together on the top of Canister so that all the locking tabs are aligned and the extender fits into the paddle. Once you have made the same insert the plug into outlet and then turn the unit on immediately. This will prevent the paddle from freezing onto the canister.
7. Pour the prepared ice cream mixture through the mixing feeder in the canister. Note: It is extremely important that the canister be used immediately after it is removed from the freezer, as it begins to thaw once removed first, make sure that the ice cream mixture is ready and then remove the canister from freezer.
8. Leave the machine on for approximately 20-40 minutes or until the mixture reaches the desired consistency. Do not turn the appliance off during use, as the mixture may freeze and prevent the movement of the paddle. After 40 minutes turn the unit off.
9. To add ingredients after the freezing process has begun, gently add them through the mixing feeder.
10. To avoid overheating the motor, the direction of the rotation will change if the mixture becomes too thick. If the direction of rotation continues to change, the mixture is completely prepared, turn off unit immediately.
11. Remove paddle from ice cream. Only use rubber, plastic or wooden utensils to serve from the canister bowl. Metal spoons may damage the bowl.
12. To further harden the ice cream, you may put the canister with the ice cream contents into the freezer for a short period of time (no more than 30 minutes). Long term freezing, however should be done in an airtight container.
Now Skyline Ice Cream Maker has made it possible to make your favourite delicious ice cream at your home. Here we bring some ice cream recipes for you that anyone can make at home to suit their needs.
Vanilla Ice Cream
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 3/4 cup whole milk
- 2 egg beaten
- 1 1/2 cup whipping cream
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- Combine sugar, salt and milk in saucepan and cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally until mixture almost boils.
- Reduce heat to low.
- Gradually stir about 1/2 cup of hot milk into the beaten eggs.
- Add eggs to remaining hot mixture.
- Cook over low heat, stirring until slightly thickened. About 2-3 minutes, remove from heat and cool the mixture, stirring with a wire to whisk to combine.
- Pour into the canister and freeze it.
Please Note: Add a variety of ingredients to the ice cream during the last 5 minutes of freezing. Use 1/2 cup of any of the following: chocolate chips, sandwich cookies, chocolate covered peanuts,or add 1 cup of pureed fruit such as strawberries, bananas etc.
Chocolate Ice Cream
- 1 1/3 cups chocolate milk
- 1/4 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 1/3 cup whipped dessert topping
- 2 cups chocolate milk
- 1/3 cup sweetened condensed milk 1/2 cup whipped dessert topping
Combine all the ingredients, pour into canister and freeze as directed on the top.
- Pouring the mixture into thr canister, make sure to stop at least 1” (2.5 cm) from the top, as it will increase the volume during the freezing process.
- When the mixture is semi stiff add alcohol to recipe which inhibits the freezing process.
- The freezer canister should be cleaned in warm water and mild detergent and then dried thoroughly.
- Always clean the motor with damp cloth.
- Do not use stiff mixtures to make ice cream.
- Do not operate the appliance longer than required. If after 40 minutes, the mixture is not yet solid, or has thawed again. Do not continue.
- Never replace canister in freezer if it wet.
- Do not use sharp utensils, scouring pads or abrasive detergents when cleaning the freezer canister
- Do not place any part of the unit in the dishwasher
- Never immerse the motor unit in water.
- Do not store prepared ice cream in the freezer canister for more than a day.
For more information please go through the product's standard manual.
- Additional Information
Attribute for Geat deals No Product Features - 10W
- 1.0 L Capacity.
- Suitable making ice-cream frozen yogurt sherbelts.
- East to use and to clean.
- 30-40 minutes to make ice-cream.
Product Specifications Model: VT7979
Warranty No Cash on Delivery No Weight 300.0000 Price ₹2,999.00 Back Order Lead Time N/A Product Code No Product Code Type No Model No P/N. No Color Name No Color Map No Item Per Quantity No Assembly Required No Shipping Weight No Width No Length No Height No Bullet Point1 No Bullet Point2 No Bullet Point3 No Bullet Point5 No Bullet Point4 No Offer Note No Is Gift Wrap Available No