A slice of the sun in your hands.
Negotiating with the sun god for a slice of himself was next to impossible. But, childhood tales were replete with jars that stored everything that the heart ached for. So we thought of a grand invention called the Sun Jar.
It collects and stores sunshine for usage in the wee hours of the night. Designed originally by Tobias Wong, the Sun Jar in UK has been acclaimed as the Gift Of The Year.
Made with traditional mason jar and high tech energy efficient lighting the jar within is an incredible solar cell consisting of rechargeable battery and LED lamps. When the jar is placed in sunlight the solar cell creates an electrical current that charges the battery over a few hours. It is this stored energy that is utilised in the night to empower the LED inside the jar.
The Sun Jar is perhaps your first chance at inheriting a slice of sun, one that you will be enthralled by once the sun goes down.
|Product Features||- Sun Jar stores sunlight by day and automatically lights up by dark
- Perfect for outdoor lighting and as night lights
- Takes 3 hours to fully charge and emits 5 hours of glow
- On/Off switch on the lamp to turn off when not in use
- Awarded - 'Gift of the Year'
- Uses a 'AA' 1.5V rechargeable battery (included) and is replaceable
- 1 year
- Product: 10.5cms x 10.5cms x 16cms (L x W x H)
- Packaging: 12.6cms x 12.6cms x 20.4 cmx (L x W x H)
|Attribute for Geat deals||No|
|Cash on Delivery||No|