DetailsThe office headset designed to go mobile
You work in the office, on the drive home, even at home. For your flexible work style, the Voyager Legend CS was designed to move with you throughout your day. Its intuitive smart sensor technology lets you answer calls simply by placing it on your ear, and you can always count on crystal clear audio with noise canceling technology that blocks out nearby voices, car horns, even wind. Connect to your desk phone. Connect to your mobile. Work better on both.
Outstanding Audio Quality
Hear and be heard clearly wherever you take your calls. The headset features a precision tuned triple-mic with enhanced DSP for superior noise cancellation, while advanced WindSmart® technology provides three layers of wind protection. Integrated A2DP lets you listen to streaming media from your mobile phone or tablet.
Next Generation Technology
Smart sensor technology creates a seamless and intuitive user experience by automatically answering calls simply by placing on your ear* and automatically transferring calls between your mobile phone and headset.
*Sensor answer feature available for desk phone calls when used with HL10 lifter or EHS cable
Voice Alerts and Commands
Voice command menu lets you use your voice to answer calls, check battery level, redial, put headset in pairing mode and for a host of other headset commands. Caller Name Announcement (mobile only) tells you who is calling without needing to glance at your mobile phone while enhanced voice alerts announce remaining talk time, connection status, battery level and mute, enabling you to work smarter.
Add PC connectivity with a USB adapter. For use on-the-go, the portable charging case provides protection, storage and an additional 14 hours of talk time. Charging case conveniently stores both headset and USB adapter.
- Additional Information
Product Features SuperIor Call ManageMent
- Multi-device connectivity lets you manage desk phone and mobile/tablet phone calls from a single headset
- Roam up to 10 meters from desktop charging base or mobile device
- Use your voice to answer incoming mobile calls and for a host of other commands
- Enhanced voice alerts tell you caller name (mobile calls only), connection status, talk time remaining and more
- Use with Electronic Hook Switch Cable or Handset Lifter to remotely answer/end calls
OutStandIng audIo QualIty
- Precision tuned triple-mic with enhanced DSP for superior noise cancellation
- Advanced WindSmart® technology provides three layers of wind protection
- SoundGuard® technology provides protection against audio spikes
- Integrated A2DP lets you listen to streaming media from your mobile phone or tablet
Next GeneratIon TeChnology
- Smart sensor technology for a seamless and intuitive user experience
- Automatically answers calls simply by placing on your ear
- Automatically transfers calls between mobile phone and headset
Product Specifications Connects to : Desk phone and mobile phone/tablet
Ideal for : Professionals who use desk phone audio and mobile phone, or tablet communications; featuring smart sensor technology
Talk time : Up to 7 hours, up to 11 days standby time
Digital encryption : 128-bit
Headset weight : 18 grams
Wireless frequency : Bluetooth; v3.0 + EDR
Audio performance : Mobile Wideband (HFP 1.6); echo cancellation, A2DP
Hearing protection : SoundGuard®: Sound leveling for listening comfort and acoustic limiting for protection against sounds above 118 dBA
Limited warranty : 2 years
Warranty 2 Years Cash on Delivery No Weight(In Grms) 18.0000 Price ₹13,825.00 Back Order Lead Time No Product Code 017229140356 Product Code Type UPC P/N. No Model Voyager Legend CS Color Name black Item Per Quantity 1 Assembly Required No Color Map black Shipping Weight(In Grms) 100 Length No Height No Width No Bullet Point1 The office headset designed to go mobile. Bullet Point2 Outstanding Audio Quality. Bullet Point3 Next Generation Technology. Bullet Point4 Voice Alerts and Commands. Bullet Point5 Add PC connectivity with a USB adapter. Offer Note No Is Gift Wrap Available Yes